Ball Bearings & Mounts
Our quality bearings are able to handle the loading and extreme operating conditions by industrial power tools and mounts. They are able to withstand high speeds of operation, produce low friction counts, cuts down on noises and vibrations and they perform reliability.
Our bearings reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads while being able to support moderate radial and axial loads as well.
The following expands upon important considerations when choosing a bearing company, and the products they manufacture:
- Noise and Vibration Reduction: loud vibrating tools eventually cause the operator discomfort and sometimes injury in the long term. The smooth and quiet operation of a tool is directly related to the quality of the materials used in the bearing and ring manufacturing process. Smooth running tools will last longer and work more reliably, and keep production moving more smoothly.
- Reduce Running Temperature: power hand tools must be able to run for extended periods of time and the operator should be able to hold it comfortably. Our bearings are manufactured to reduce the amount of heat produced when the tool is in use.
- Withstand Harsh Environments: power hand tools should operate reliably when exposed to harsh environments, loads of debris and varying levels of moisture. We manufacture sealed and shielded bearings because they provide protection from contaminants without tool’s speed capacity.
Types of Bearings – Our Product Line
We manufacture and source an extensive inventory of bearings including:
- self aligning ball bearings
- angular contact bearings
- needle bearings
- wheel bearings
- high-speed bearings
- thin section bearings
- deep groove ball bearings
- stainless steel bearings
- miniature bearings
- spherical bearings
- thrust bearings
- tapered roller bearings
- rod end bearings
- inch and metric bearings
- double row bearings
- backing bearings
- sensor bearing units
- hybrid bearings
- high temperature bearings & units
- solid oil Bearings
- polymer ball bearings
- indexing roller units
- cylindrical roller bearings
See our full bearings list here and the list of industries we provide bearings for.
Deep Groove Precision Series Bearings
Ask about our 6000, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6204-2RS, 6300, or 6400 series of precision ball bearings. This series is suitable for low to heavy radial loads and accommodates low to moderate thrust loads simultaneously.
Get in Touch With Us
We serve industrial industries, manufacturing, electrical motor shops, the automotive industry, medical, tech, dental and much more. For more information about our bearing supplies, call Norfolk Bearings today at 519 426-7560 or visit our contact page to leave us an instant message.